Are you a prolific note-taker, highlighter or bookmarker in PocketBible? We have wonderful news for you! We have a new option on our website that lets you instantly pull your personal data (notes, highlights and bookmarks) out of PocketBible for the purpose of sharing, re-purposing or turning into your own PocketBible book (with BookBuilder). Whichever you want to do!
Over the years, PocketBible users have asked for the ability to export their valuable personal data out of the program. Yes, you can now do this but we’ve taken it a step further. You choose whether you want to export your notes, highlights or bookmarks. With any of those three options, we provide you with an html file that you can:
- Use as-is
- Bring into a text editor and reformat and publish in a format for sharing (i.e. PDF, .doc, .txt, etc.)
- Publish as a PocketBible book using Laridian BookBuilder program (sold separately)
What kind of book could you publish for PocketBible?
- A dictionary of your Bible bookmarks, where each dictionary entry is a bookmark category.
- A commentary based on your verse notes.
- A dictionary of your Bible highlights, where each dictionary entry is a highlight color.
To encourage your self-publishing efforts, we’ve lowered the prices of both versions of BookBuilder:
- BookBuilder Standard – was $29.99, now only $19.99
- BookBuilder Professional – was $99.99, now only $49.99
There’s never been a better time to consider publishing a PocketBible book!
The first step is to synchronize your PocketBible data with the Laridian Server. A synchronization option is available in every version of PocketBible (except Android OS – still to come!) The second step is to login to your account on the Laridian website and choose the new My Data link. You’ll find complete information on what you can do with your data and how to do it.
Let us know what you think
We hope you like this new flexibility in using your personal PocketBible data. Is this something you will use? Let us know how you will share your writings in the comments below.