Windows 8 users, an update to PocketBible is now available on the Windows Store.
Enhancements to this Version 2.1 include:
- Automatically update the application’s tile with the current book and position
- Save and re-use multiple layouts, enabling you to save the layout (panes and books) exactly as it was and come back to it
- New 3-pane layout option for convenient arranging of your books
- Go to a bible verse by typing it into the verse table of contents flyout
- Make multiple selections in the device library
- Open one or more books directly from the device or cloud library application bar
- Book selection context menu now displays the book titles sorted
Download PocketBible for Windows Store for free!
NOTE: Some of the features mentioned above may require the purchase of the Advanced Feature Set.Tags: features, PocketBible, Upgrade, Windows Store