PocketBible for Windows Mobile Smartphone has been updated to version 1.006 and the book reader engine 1.057. This is a free update for registered PocketBible for Windows Mobile Smartphone owners.
This version provides better support for the Motorola Q keyboard. Anyone running PocketBible on a Motorola Q should download and install this update. Once the update is installed, then to enter text via the Motorola Q’s keyboard, press the ALT key (it looks sort of like a half-moon) until ‘abc’ appears as the input mode in the upper-right corner of the screen (next to the signal strength indicator). Once ‘abc’ appears as the input mode, simply type on the keyboard.
This update requires free updates to the Bibles as well. So, when you download the new PocketBible program, be sure to download and install your Bibles as well.
To install the update:
- Exit PocketBible.
- Login to your personal download account at the Laridian Web site.
- Download the latest version of PocketBible for Windows Mobile Smartphone.
- Download the latest versions of the Bibles for use with PocketBible for Windows Mobile Smartphone.
- Run the PocketBible setup program, downloaded in step 3, to guide you through the setup process.
- Run the Bible setup programs, downloaded in step 4, to guide you through the setup process.
For additional assistance, please visit the Help Desk.