PocketBible for Pocket PC has been updated to version 3.041. It still uses book reader engine 1.058. This is a free update for registered PocketBible 3 for Pocket PC owners.
This version of PocketBible corrects several small flaws (aka “bugs”). The following have been corrected in this release.
- Under some conditions, Find Next could get stuck at a verse instead of advancing to the next matching verse.
- Under some circumstances, words matching the Find text were not always highlighted.
- Words matching the Find were not unhighlighted when the result list was closed via the menu or context menu and the “Highlight only when list is visible” option was checked.
- Horizontal rules in table cells were not the expected width.
- Some relative font size commands were ignored. As a result, some text that the book editor intended to be larger was not larger.
- Finding text in notes failed when one word was separated from the next by an end-of-line or punctuation.
- A broken link and some typographical errors in the Help file were corrected.
To install the update:
- Exit PocketBible.
- Login to your personal download account at the Laridian Web site.
- Download the latest version of PocketBible for Pocket PC.
- Run the PocketBible setup program, downloaded in step 3, to guide you through the setup process.
For additional assistance, please visit the Help Desk.