PocketBible for Pocket PC has been updated to version 3.042. It still uses book reader engine 1.058. This is a free and recommended update for registered PocketBible 3 for Pocket PC owners.
This version of PocketBible addresses a highlighting issue that could result in a new highlight flooding the remainder of the Bible or book, replacing any previous highlights that had been added. This problem was observed on one Pocket PC here at Laridian and reported by a small number of customers.
Due to the potential for data loss, this update is recommended for all PocketBible 3 customers.
To install the update:
- Exit PocketBible on your Pocket PC.
- Login to your personal download account at the Laridian Web site.
- Download the latest version of PocketBible for Pocket PC.
- Run the PocketBible setup program, downloaded in step 3, to guide you through the setup process.
- After installation is complete, verify that PocketBible 3.042 is installed by starting PocketBible on your device, then checking View > About PocketBible.
If you encounter this highlight bug, please verify that you have installed version 3.042 or later. If so, please contact Laridian technical support for assistance. As always, we recommend that you backup your important data, including your PocketBible data.
For additional assistance, please visit the Help Desk.