Laridian President Inducted into Christian Computing Hall of Fame

Posted on: July 29th, 2011 by Michelle Stramel 13 Comments

We’re pleased to let you know that Laridian President, Craig Rairdin, is one of five charter inductees into the Christian Computing Hall of Fame. Craig is being honored for his significant contributions toward the use of computers and technology in Christian ministry.

The inductees were announced in the July Issue (links to PDF) of Christian Computing Magazine.

1. Craig Horlacher says:

Congratulations Craig! Well deserved! I’ve used Pocket Bible for many years and before that QuickVerse. God has used His Word in my life through your work and by His grace! Thank you for your hard work Craig!

2. Wayne Turner says:

Hi Craig

Congratulations on receiving this wonderful honour. You have done so much for those of us using technology for our bible study and reading. We salute you and look forward to seeing you get your extra crown in heaven one day.

Blessings

Wayne

3. Ann says:

A most excellent and a well deserved honor! Great work Craig and thanks to you for all your wonderful products; beginning with the Palm O/S. I am a loyal customer since 2002!

4. Tom Law says:

Craig,

This is Awesome!! In this day and age of technology at our finger tips, YOU are helping us to stay connected with Jesus and not get lost in this world of sin.

You are helping us to fulfill Romans 10:17.

5. David Bostick says:

Congratulations Craig. You have always done a great job with your software. I have used the Pocket Bible in all of it’s formats starting way back in the day when it was on a Palm Pilot. I have tried other Bible software programs but nothing comes close to Laridian. Thank for keeping it up to day. Can’t wait for you to come out with a Mac version.

God bless you.

6. Randy T Hodges says:

So very deserved! You rock!

7. Barry says:

Most deservedly so. Congratulations.

8. art brownlee says:

Well deserved and the accolades. (When will android be running?)

9. Kimn Swenson Gollnick says:

Warmest congratulations, Craig! You’ve certainly earned such an honor. God bless.

10. Gloria Olmstead says:

Many congrads. I have been using Laridian for 10+ years and have to say you r the best and so deserve this.

11. Peter Foote says:

Heh Craig – well deserved mate. There is no doubt in my mind you’re the grandfather of the eletronic Bible. From QuickVerse 1.0, you continued to push the boundaries. Keep going brother!

12. Michele says:

Congratulations!!!

13. Verb Washington says:

Well-deserved! I’ve been blessed by your Bible software for more than a decade, on various devices and platforms (PocketPC, Blackberry, PC), and it allowed me to have my Bible handy in Iraq. Now that I’m home, it’s the perfect PC study Bible, and I’m really looking forward to the Android version so I can be electronically mobile again! God bless you for your faithfulness in keeping your products current and user-friendly.