The Pocket PC edition of PocketBiblehas been updated to version 3.045. The book reader engine remains 1.059. This is a free update for registered PocketBible 3 for Pocket PC owners.
This version includes one new feature based upon customer feedback — several color choices can now be selected via the Colors tab in the options settings. You can now select various text and window background colors to match your reading preferences.
Two minor bugs were corrected as well.
- On low resolution devices, the new horizontal scroll bar was too tall. It now appears with a standard height.
- Under some circumstances, changing various options may not have immediately been reflected in the search results / list window. This has been corrected.
To install the update:
- Exit PocketBible on your Pocket PC.
- Login to your personal download account at the Laridian Web site.
- Download the latest version of PocketBible for Pocket PC.
- Run the PocketBible setup program, downloaded in step 3, to guide you through the setup process.
- After installation is complete, verify that PocketBible 3.045 is installed by starting PocketBible on your device, then checking View > About PocketBible.
For additional assistance, please visit the Help Desk.